Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Omnadren 250

Omnadren 250 is an injectable blend of 4 testosterone esters with different half life, delaying the release of the compound into the body. This has the result of helping reduce injection frequency.
Normally the medical dosage for omnadren is one ampule per 2-3 weeks, however I am currently using 2 ampules (500mg) per week - about the low to normal dosage most bodybuilders use.

Testosterone is probably one of the most androgenic steroids available and as such it is the one best fitted for my purposes. Most of the side effects of testosterone ( increased body and facial hair, increased aggressiveness) are actually quite welcome for me.

I am currently at my fourth week of using Omnadren and I plan to keep doing it for 12 weeks as it is a relatively slow acting steroid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omnadren is quite the same as Sustanon, by the way